“Let your dreams come true” when you book your wedding with Meadow Gardens Golf Club. Our principle is to ensure that on this special day, the attention will always be on the bride and groom.
These will just be the only two words that matter on this special day. We at Meadow Gardens, we will ensure that everything will perfectly go as planned. Let us be your guide, your helping hand, your support, your ever reliable helper and most of all, you can leave everything to us.
Give us a call, send us an e-mail or better yet pay us a visit to check our phenomenal venue and Kayla, our Events Coordinator will gladly give you a tour and discuss your needs to make your special day extra memorable. View our Banquet Package Menu for all your banquet needs.
2021 Mini Wedding Packages
We understand during this time that life is not what we are used to. We have created a package for couples that may still want to move forward with wedding plans this year.
Enclosed please find our 2021 Mini Wedding Package for your review.
Wedding Elopement Package
In these unprecendented times, union of two hearts see no boundaries. We at Meadow Gardens offers a Wedding Elopement Package. A simple, elegant and extraordinary way to hold your romantic celebration.
COVID 19- Procedures In Place for Weddings and Events.
- We can hold 50 guests for events.
- Coat Check is not longer available to guests
- Washroom doors propped open, with washroom checks and cleaning every 30 minutes and allowing only 2 guests in bathroom at a time
- Maximum of 6 guests per table
- Sweetheart tables are required (only the couple, max 2 people)
- One bar only, guests are encouraged to pay by card. There will be markings on the ground to where to line up.
- Dinner wine will be available from the bar, or can be placed on the table for the table to serve themselves. No wine service will be in place.
- Coffee & Tea will be a Staff serving station, with Meadow Gardens Staff serving the coffee from the station.
- If plated meals is what you wish to serve, meal selection for your guests must be submitted to Events Coordinator 2 weeks prior to events.
- All serving staff, and bar staff wear gloves, and masks when on the floor serving.
- Bridal Room will have limit of 3 guests allowed inside at a time to make sure to maintain distancing.
- Dancing will not be allowed, There will be max 3 dances allowed, first dance and parent dances. Guests will not be allowed to dance.
- Photobooths are required to not have props.
- Wedding Cake and cupcakes are allowed into facility but cannot be displayed. We can bring it out right before cake cutting for a photo then we must take to the back for cutting or serving
- Receptions will end by 11pm.