Our 50th Anniversary Special.
Seating for up to 90 guests with built in bar facilities , parque dance floor, outdoor patio over looking the signature 18th green, and also includes room set up of tables, linens etc...
Seating for up to 170 guests with built in bar facilities, access to the outside patio and our new ceremony terrace over looking Golden Ears Mountains, and also includes room set up of tables, linens etc… May be combined with the Ivory Room to accommodate up to 300 guests.
Seating for up to 130 guests with built in bar facilities, access to the outside patio over looking Golden Ears Mountains, and also includes room set up of tables, linens etc… May be combined with the Ebony Room to accommodate up to 300 guests.
This is a special room specially for the occasion.
Ladies Room (Hair, Makeup & Changing) Storage for bags & purses.
Full access & Key to room for full day/evening rental Patio & Sales Center Area. It also includes light refreshments. Click our full 2019 banquet menu to more about this special new room.
The Corporate Boardroom
A fantastic, quiet space for intimate meetings and presentations. Complete with an oval mohagany boardroom table and 10 leather swivel chairs. Up to 10 people. This room can be rented by the hour, perfect for a quick meeting before a fantastic round on the course.
Multi Purpose Rooms
Within our 35,000 square foot clubhouse, we have a variety of rooms designed to accommodate groups of up to 300 guests. For more details and room availability please call today.
To know more details about our rooms and packages, click here.
COVID 19- PROCEDURES IN PLACE FOR WEDDINGS AND EVENTS.
- We can hold 50 guests for events.
- Coat Check is not longer available to guests
- Washroom doors propped open, with washroom checks and cleaning every 30 minutes and allowing only 2 guests in bathroom at a time
- Maximum of 6 guests per table
- Sweetheart tables are required (only the couple, max 2 people)
- One bar only, guests are encouraged to pay by card. There will be markings on the ground to where to line up.
- Dinner wine will be available from the bar, or can be placed on the table for the table to serve themselves. No wine service will be in place.
- Coffee & Tea will be a Staff serving station, with Meadow Gardens Staff serving the coffee from the station.
- If plated meals is what you wish to serve, meal selection for your guests must be submitted to Events Coordinator 2 weeks prior to events.
- All serving staff, and bar staff wear gloves, and masks when on the floor serving.
- Bridal Room will have limit of 3 guests allowed inside at a time to make sure to maintain distancing.
- Dancing will not be allowed, There will be max 3 dances allowed, first dance and parent dances. Guests will not be allowed to dance.
- Photobooths are required to not have props.
- Wedding Cake and cupcakes are allowed into facility but cannot be displayed. We can bring it out right before cake cutting for a photo then we must take to the back for cutting or serving
- Receptions will end by 11pm.
Thank you for considering Meadow Gardens Golf Club to host your event. We invite you to join us on a tour of our facility. Please call Kayla Bell at 604-465-5474 ext. 205 to set up your appointment or email email@example.com